Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the iRobot Roomba 960 and the Eufy Robovac 30C.
In terms of portability, we find an obvious difference between these two robot vacuums.
The iRobot Roomba 960 reaches 13.8 x 13.8 x 3.6 inches and weighs 8.6 lbs. This size truly makes the iRobot device less portable than the Eufy Robovac 30c, whose dimension is 12.79 x 12.79 x 2.85 inches. Plus, this Eufy model weighs only 5.9 lbs.
Moreover, for the height, the shorter the robot is, the more easily it can clean places like the under-table/sofa/cabinet. Hence, the Robovac 30c gets a win for its better portable and adequate size.
Both Roomba 960 and Robovac 30c feature a battery capacity of 2,600 mAh.
However, the Robovac 30c offers a longer run time up to 100 minutes by a 300-minute charging time. And the Roomba 960 can run within 75 minutes due to the shorter time required for charging.
Undoubtedly, as smart robot vacuums, these devices automatically dock and recharge. But only iRobot Roomba 960 can automatically resume its cleaning at the place where the power ran out after recharging.
Like other modern vacuums, the products in this comparison can help to get rid of dust, dirt, and debris. Furthermore, the Roomba 960 of Eufy works so well to clean the home with pets.
The Roomba 960 shows a powerful performance with a 5X-airpower suction, while its counterpart is also impressive with a 3-point cleaning system. However, the Eufy device is still better when it can reduce much noise (only 55dB in comparison with 65dB in the case of the iRobot vacuum).
As for smart features, the advanced navigation is exactly the most impressive thing about the iRobot Roomba 960. The iAdapt 2.0 navigation with VSLAM technology supports the vacuum to map and clean the house entirely. Besides, the dynamic duo with the Imprint Link Technology enables it to automatically clean in sequence.
How about the Robovac? It comes with drop-sensing technology, which is to prevent the robot from falling down the stairs. Another feature is the dual-hall sensor to keep the device in your desired area. Plus, thanks to the 9 anti-collision infrared sensors, Robovac can avoid obstacles and keep cleaning.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 960
- Capacity volume - .82 liter. Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power* for improved pick-up performance
- Patented iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology allows the robot to map its surroundings to clean an entire level of your home
- Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and pet hair
- Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes instantly adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with floors
- High-Efficiency Filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and dust as small as 10 microns
Quick Rundown Of Eufy Robovac 30C
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the robotic vacuum cleaner’s slim 2.85” body with—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: The robotic vacuum cleaner will automatically increase suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave from this robotic vacuum cleaner.Power Consumption:40 W
- What You Get: RoboVac 30C, 13.2 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Of the iRobot Roomba 960 vs Eufy Robovac 30c, the Eufy model is likely inferior to the iRobot one due to its long charging time. But in our valuation, the Eufy Robovac 30c will be worth your money.
In other words, we appreciate the hi-tech sensor system of the Eufy Robovac 30c. It stands in a compact form, too.