- Design Comparison
- Cleaning Performance Comparison
- Battery Comparison
- Feature Comparison
- Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 692
- Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 694
- Product Videos
iRobot Roomba 692 measures 13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54 inches and weighs 5 pounds. Meanwhile, the Roomba 694 measures 13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54 inches and weighs 6.8 pounds.
Cleaning Performance Comparison
Suction Power & Noise
With a suction capacity of 600 Pa, Roomba 692 has a noise level of 68 dba. The Roomba 694 has a suction power of 60 Pa and a noise level of 62 dba.
Robot’s ability to walk
Both have a cleaning area of 120 m2.
Thanks to the 16 mm climbing ability, both of them are suitable for thicker carpets and can easily overpass a door threshold (if below 1.6 cm).
Both robots are equipped with a bunch of sensors that prevent bumping into things, falling, and keeping them at a distance of 10 mm from walls and furniture.
iRobot Roomba 692 and Roomba 694 both have dirt detection sensors. It is a system that recognizes high-traffic spots making a cleaner go over these zones a few times until it is clean
With a 600 ml dustbin capacity, the iRobot Roomba 692 can hold a little more dirt than the Roomba 694, which has a capacity of 350 ml.
iRobot Roomba 692 and Roomba 694 cannot automatically remove dirt in the dustbin, it will stop cleaning when the dustbin is full
Both use standard filters
The filters of both Roomba are not removable for washing, you should change the filter every three months.
Ability to suck and sweep
Carpet boost: Neither robot vacuum can recognize carpets to switch the suction power to match certain carpet types.
Side brush: Both have a side brush made of rubber.
Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don’t get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
Cleaning Brush: Both are equipped with a cleaning brush that has detachable tips and is easier to clean since hair mostly gets clogged around the edges. In addition, the newest brush has 250% more bristles providing a better pickup.
Ability to Mop the floor: Both devices can only sweep and vacuum
With 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion, Roomba 692 can operate for about 90 minutes and takes 120 minutes to charge. Roomba 694 uses a Lithium-Ion battery with a capacity of 2130 mAh that can work for about 60 minutes and takes 180 minutes to fully charge.
If both robot vacuums don’t finish all the work on a single charge, it will automatically return to the charging dock but when fully charged it will not be able to return to where it left off. Is not suitable for large houses.
Roomba 692 and Roomba 694 cannot map the layout of your home.
Both only have basic scheduling features. You can only schedule it to work at a specific time and day of the week.
Roomba 692 and Roomba 694 does not have a digital virtual wall creation feature but you can buy an additional virtual wall barrier to create a no-go zone
Manually control it like a radio car. If you need the device to go to a specific spot, you can use the app remote control and manage its movements by sending it where you want to. Also, with the «Target Point» option you can tap on the map, and the robot will go to that place. Much easier than using the remote control.
Additionally, you can control the two robot vacuums by setting voice prompts through Amazon Alexa Support and Google Assistant Assistant.
When Roomba finishes cleaning, you can view the results in the cleaning history. Both cannot be tracked in real-time, you cannot see its location while the robot is vacuuming.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 692
- CLEAN SMARTER - Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; The Roomba 692 is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant..Runtime : 90 minutes
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, AND SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system and Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets and hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners and edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant and Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allow Roomba to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- SENSES AND ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, and cleans them more thoroughly.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 694
- MORE THOUGHTFUL THAN YOU THOUGHT - The Roomba 694 takes vacuuming off your mind with personalized cleaning suggestions powered by the unique intelligence of iRobot OS. Learns your habits and your routines..Runtime : 90 minutes
- 3-STAGE CLEANING POWER - The 3-Stage Cleaning system lifts dirt, dust and debris from carpets and hard floors while an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners and edges. Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets & hard floors.
- FOCUSED CLEANING YOU CAN COUNT ON - iRobot's Patented Dirt Detect Technology allows the Roomba 694 robot vacuum to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly.
- DON'T LET MESSES MESS WITH YOUR SCHEDULE - Simply use the iRobot Home App or your voice assistant to tell the Roomba 694 robot to vacuum and consider it done.
- A FULL SUITE OF ADVANCED SENSORS - You don’t have to worry about Roomba 694 Series Robot Vacuum getting around your home to get the job done: A full suite of advanced sensors allow this robot to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges, while Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.