Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the iRobot Roomba 690 and the Eufy Robovac 30C.
In terms of portability, we find an obvious difference between these two robot vacuums.
The iRobot Roomba 960 reaches 12.99×12.99×3.69 inches and weighs 7.72 lbS. This size truly makes the iRobot device less portable than the Eufy Robovac 30c, whose dimension is 12.79 x 12.79 x 2.85 inches. Plus, this Eufy model weighs only 5.95 lbs.
As you can see on the table, Robovac 30c has slightly smaller dimensions and weight than Roomba 690. Hence, it is clear that the Robovac would give you a greater experience when carrying around.
The Roomba 690 can run within around 120 mins on a single charge and take nearly 4 hours to recharge. Noticeably, Eufy runs up to 100 minutes and only needs 5 hours to refill the energy.
The Irobot Roomba 690 will win this round as it saves a great amount of time.
Known for a dedicated robot vacuum without a mopping feature, Roomba 690 uses a technology called “Dirt Detect” to clean your house. By contrast, Eufy 30c comes with a mopping cushion, bringing a better result than Roomba 690.
If you are looking for a robot that can mop and vacuum, you should opt for the Eufy 30c.
The noises created during the cleaning process of Robovac 30c are slightly louder than Roomba 690.
Both robot vacuums have a large 600ml dustbin, giving more extra space for dust collection than other robot cleaners.
Specifically, the Irobot 690 uses a mobile app and connects to users’ home wifi networks. As for Robovac 30c, it does have a Eufyhome and voice control to allow you to accomplish your chore without any effort.
The Robovac 30c utilizes Smart Dynamic Navigation to map around the room and plot a smooth path through it. This vacuum enables you to select among four cleaning modes: Automatic, 30 Minute, Spot and Edge, and timetable cleanings via a mobile application, which is simpler to use compared to other apps.
On the other hand, the 690 uses acoustic sensors and a productive cleaning pattern to entirely navigate and clean your floors. These sensors additionally forestall your robot cleaner from tumbling down the stairs.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 690
- Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; Includes 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3 stage cleaning system and dual multi surface brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented dirt detect sensors alert roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot home app; Compatible with amazon Alexa and the google assistant. Mobile device compatible software version: iphone: ios 11 or higher, android: OS 5.0 or higher
Quick Rundown Of Eufy Robovac 30C
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the robotic vacuum cleaner’s slim 2.85” body with—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: The robotic vacuum cleaner will automatically increase suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave from this robotic vacuum cleaner.Power Consumption:40 W
- What You Get: RoboVac 30C, 13.2 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
The Roomba 690 and the Robovac 30c come from different worlds, but all have numerous outstanding features. It seems to be a hard choice as we would love the battery capacity and recharge time Roomba 690 offers. However, the Robovac 30c also provides better mopping functions and various mapping options that led us to choose the RoboVac 30C.
With the Irobot Roomba 690 vs Eufy Robovac 30c comparison, we hope to provide enough information that you are looking for and quickly choose the one that suits you best. Thank you for reading and see you in our next post!