Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the iRobot Roomba 690 and the Eufy Robovac 11S.
But before checking out explanations regarding their power, portability, and features, here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 robot vacuums:
These two robots seem to be equal in terms of dimension. The size of Irobot Roomba 690 is 13 x 13 x 3.6 inches, while the Eufy Robovac 11s is a little bit smaller with 12.8 x 12.8 x 2.85 inches.
When it comes to weight, the Irobot Roomba 690 and Eufy Robovac 11s are 7.8 pounds and 5.73 pounds, respectively.
As a result, it is clear that the Eufy Robovac is more compact and lightweight than its opponent.
Both vacuum cleaners require 1 Lithium-ion battery. With this battery capacity, the Robovac can work for 100 minutes, which is 10 minutes longer than the Roomba. These products can automatically charge and shut off to bring you convenience when using. Nonetheless, it takes 6 hours for Robovac to refill the energy – double the time of Roomba.
About cleaning mode, these robots all have regular, manual, and spot cleaning modes but no repeat cleaning. The only difference between them is the 11s model has an edge cleaning mode, making it clean around furniture more effectively.
An impressive characteristic of the Robovac is a variable suction ability, helping them easily vacuum all surfaces such as mattresses, rugs, or floors. It also comes with a washable filter to help you clean the device effortlessly.
Both products can vacuum pets’ hair and dirt particles. However, they are not suitable for wet vacuuming, so it would be best if you avoid using them on wet surfaces.
The Eufy seems to work more silently than the Irobot. Besides, the dustbin capacity of the Eufy and Robovac is 20.29 Oz and 16.2 Oz, respectively. This means that you have to empty the bin of the Irobot more regularly.
The sensor of the Roomba is probably more attractive with a beacon boundary maker. However, both cleaners are quite the same with drop and dirt sensors, so you do not have to worry much about their differences.
When it comes to technology, the Roomba seems to surpass its rival as users can easily control its operation through voice control, wifi connectivity, Android and IOS applications.
The brush and wheels of these two products are likely to make no difference, so you do not have to care much about them.
The last feature you should pay attention to is packaging and warranty. These products all have a 12-month warranty with UL certification.
With the Eufy Robovac, the product will include batteries, remote, filter, side brushes, cable ties, and a guidebook. The Roomba Irobot 690 comes with a charging station, line cord, filters, virtual wall, and guidelines.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 690
- Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; Includes 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3 stage cleaning system and dual multi surface brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented dirt detect sensors alert roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot home app; Compatible with amazon Alexa and the google assistant. Mobile device compatible software version: iphone: ios 11 or higher, android: OS 5.0 or higher
Quick Rundown Of Eufy Robovac 11S
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
Now we bet you can choose between the Irobot Roomba 690 vs Eufy Robovac 11s.
Overall, the Eufy Robovac 11S seems to be more convenient for users thanks to its compact size and silence during work. But if you are a technophile, the Irobot Roomba 690 will be a perfect choice as it enables you to control even when you are not home.
And if you have any opinions, please leave a comment below to share with us.