Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the iRobot Roomba 675 and the Roomba 677.
Coming from the same manufacturer and line, iRobot Roomba 675 vs 677 has a similar design. They all measure 6.77 pounds in weight and 13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54 inches in dimensions, to be more specific.
You can conclude that these models are light and compact enough to carry from room to room and prevent accidents and impact.
It is worth noticing that two iRobot Roomba robots today share many features in common, apart from portability. And their performance is not an exception.
They are equipped with a consistent current 1800mAh lithium-ion battery that can run for up to 90 minutes. In case their batteries run down to the limit, the robots can automatically recharge after returning to the dock station for around 3 hours back to a full charge.
In terms of suction power, two models make the most of 600 PA. You will find it acceptable to clean your home. They also deliver a 3-stage cleaning system that loosens, lifts, and suctions dust, dirt, and pet hair without any difficulty.
Simultaneously, they have highly appreciated thanks to dirt detection technology. It senses and determines the areas that are heavily soiled more and gives a more thorough clean.
Besides, the 675 vs 677 vacuums have a bin capacity of 300ml, allowing for a good clean of a small home without interrupting.
Having an edge-sweeping brush, both iRobot Roomba products can clean thoroughly along edges and corners. What is more, it can be adjustable depending on the floor type, such as hardwood floors or carpets.
And be happy that you can utilize Alexa or Google Assistant voice to set up and control the vacuum instead of lifting a finger.
When it comes to other noticeable differences, we can only mention the containment inclusion. The 677 model delivers a dual-mode virtual wall barrier to guide the robot to a specific room, while its counterpart does not.
When you purchase iRobot Roomba 675, you will receive a home base charging station, a line cord, an extra filter, a flat cleaning tool, an owner’s guide, and a documentation package.
But the full box of iRobot Roomba 677 includes extra accessories, such as a home base charging station, a North American line cord, an extra filter, two AA batteries, a dual-mode virtual wall, an owner’s guide, and a documentation package.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 675
- Capacity volume - .6 liter. Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 677
- Product will either come in original packaging that is in less than perfect shape and has been opened to inspect contents or will come in non-retail packaging (brown/white box or white/clear bag). Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power* for improved pick-up performance. *(Compared to Roomba 600 Series and AeroVac System)
- Ideal for homes with pets. Premium 3-stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don't. Simply rinse away dirt or debris left behind in the washable bin.
- Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes instantly adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors.
- High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens.
Have you made up your mind between two models iRobot Roomba 675 vs 677 after reading our review? We do hope that the answer is yes. If you want to get our recommendation, iRobot Roomba 675 might still be your best bet for professional cleaning purposes.
If you have any puzzles, please comment below to let us know. We are willing to help you out. Thanks for reading.