Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the iRobot Roomba 671 and the Eufy Robovac 11S:
When it comes to portability, a good vacuum cleaner should have a compact dimension. In terms of size, the Eufy Robovac 11s surely get a win over its counterpart – iRobot Roomba 671.
In detail, the Robovac 11s is 12.8 x 12.8 x 2.85 inches, whereas the Roomba 671 stands in the form of 13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54 inches. The lower height enables the Eufy robot to vacuum even under tables of cabinets easily.
However, it does not mean that the smaller size always comes with the lightweight. In fact, the Robovac is about 0.73 lbs, which is heavier than the Roomba.
Next, how effectively can these robot vacuums operate?
Eufy Robovac 11s features a battery capacity of 2,600 mAh. This level requires a charging time of 300 minutes and enables the machine to run within 100 minutes.
Based on a battery of 1,800 mAh, iRobot Roomba 671 can do its work for up to 90 minutes. Due to the shorter running time, the battery only needs about 120 minutes to get fully charged.
Despite different batteries, both Roomba and Robovac can automatically dock and recharge. When the devices run out of power, they will find their way back to the charging and refill energy.
If you want to clean up hard floors and carpets full of dirt, dust, or debris, both iRobot and Eufy devices can successfully complete the task.
iRobot Roomba 671 is available with three different cleaning stages. The system uses a special edge-sweeping dual design, which includes multi-surface brushes. Hence, it can attack even extremely small particles.
As for Eufy Robovac 11s, its advantage is a large dust box of 0.6L with a triple-filter system. A 1,300Pa suction along with 4-side brushes suck up all dirt and dust through this filter to give your home a spotless clean view. Plus, the BoostIQ Technology supports the robot for better cleaning. This advanced feature automatically increases suction power every 1.5 seconds to add more vacuuming strength.
For the noise level, Eufy Robovac 11s runs more quietly than iRobot Roomba 671. The former has its noise level of 55 dB only, while the latter can irritate you with 62 dB.
As a smart device, iRobot Roomba 671 operates under your control via Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. On the other hand, Eufy Robovac 11s always depend on the remote control.
In terms of brushes, the Roomba 671 comes with edge-sweeping dual brushes. For more cleaning effectiveness, the Robovac 11s has its 4-side brushes which make the machine superior to its counterpart.
As for wheels, the Robovac 11s features large wheels to climb over thresholds. In the case of Roomba 671, flexible wheels can automatically adjust the height so that the robot cleaner can effectively clean carpets as well as hard floors.
Fortunately, with these robot vacuums, you do not need to buy a charging base separately as this essential part is already in the product set.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 671
- 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
Quick Rundown Of Eufy Robovac 11S
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
Well, it becomes much easier to compare iRobot Roomba 671 vs Eufy Robovac 11s now. Robovac 11s seems to be the winner of this competition due to its compact design and outstanding features.
Despite a shortage of hi-tech control, the Eufy device comes with a smart design for effective cleaning and features a powerful suction with an excellent filter system.
Hopefully, you can gain deep knowledge and pick a suitable robot cleaner for your home after reading our article!