Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the iRobot Roomba 614 and the Eufy Robovac 11S.
With 12,8 x 12,8 x 2,85 inch dimensions, Eufy Robovac 11s brings a more compact design than the Irobot Roomba 614, which is 17 x 18 x 5 inches.
Furthermore, the weight of the Irobot Roomba 614 doubles that of Eufy Robovac 11s. The former is about 11.5 pounds, and the latter is 5.7 pounds.
Both Irobot Roomba 614 and Eufy Robovac 11s have a 3-stage cleaning system and powerful suction to ensure effective cleaning. They can vacuum from small particles to large debris on your carpets or hard floors. Eufy increased suction power at 1300Pa for Robovac 11s.
What about the charging time? Irobot Roomba 614 vacuums in a maximum of 90 minutes. Meanwhile, Eufy Robovac 11s can run a bit more. Its standard mode is 100 minutes before automatically docking and recharging. Hence, you will have no worry about your dirty house with only one charge and multiple pre-set modes.
Though the powerful suction of Robovac 11s is up to 1300Pa, its volume is only 55 decibels, not louder than an operating microwave.
The sensor helps Roomba 614 vs Eufy Robovac 11s detect obstacles and stairs to avoid falling. Irobot Roomba designs the sweeping angle brush at a 27 degree to sweep debris away from corners and edges. As for 11s, it has two brushes near the back for a more thorough clean.
Both Irobot Roomba 614 and Eufy Robovac 11s do not have smart maps and are not compatible with apps, but you can control 11s remotely.
When buying Roomba 614, one charging station and one brush cleaning tool are included. With 11s, there are two AAA batteries and a charging base.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 614
- 3-Stage cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and hair from hard floors and carpet.
- Dual Multi Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris; The Auto Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean both carpets and hard floors
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Edge Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27 degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners
Quick Rundown Of Eufy Robovac 11S
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
If you are looking for a vacuum robot with good power suction and do not need app-based controls, Irobot Roomba 614 vs Eufy Robovac 11s deserve to consider.
It is clear that Eufy Robovac 11s has a better design with multiple cleaning modes and smart sensors for navigation. But if you do not need many smart functions or spend too much money on a vacuum robot, you can save your money with an Irobot Roomba 614.
After the above review, we hope that you can gain more knowledge and choose the most suitable vacuum robots for your house.