Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Eufy RoboVac 11S MAX and the iRobot Roomba E5.
But before checking out explanations regarding their portability, cleaning mode, battery and features, here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 robot vacuums:
In terms of portability, the Eufy RoboVac 11S MAX wins this close match. With the 12.8 x 12.8 x 2.85 inches dimensions, it provides a significantly more modest power generation experience compared to the Roomba E5, which measures 13.45 x 13.39 x 3.65 inches.
The RoboVac 11S MAX weighs only 5.73 pounds, slightly less than the Roomba E5, at 7.23 pounds
Thanks to the 16mm (Robovac 11S Max) and 18 mm (Roomba E5) climbing ability, both of them are suitable for thicker carpets and can easily overpass a door threshold (if below 2 cm).
Roomba E5 can clean in an area of 150m2, while the cleaning area of Robovac 11S Max is only 120m2.
The 600ml bin capacity of the RoboVac 11S MAX is significantly larger than that of the Roomba E5, which has a displacement of 500ml.
These two Eufy products are furnished with excellent Hepa Filters, which helps get rid of 99% of dust easily and quickly. Yet, it is impossible to remove the filter to wash it.
However, the RoboVac 11S MAX surpasses its competitor with a stronger suction power of 2000Pa while maintaining the optimal quiet operation at 55dba. Meanwhile, the numbers of Roomba e5 are only 1700Pa and 64dba, respectively.
In terms of cleaning modes, both devices lack Automatic Dirt Disposal, Wet Mopping, Vibrating Mopping Pad.
RoboVac 11S MAX has 2 brushes inside while Roomba e5 has only 1.
The 30C robot has a 2600mAh battery capacity, which is 800mAh larger than its opponent.
Eufy RoboVac 11S MAX can clean 100 minutes and takes 300 minutes to charge, while the Roomba E5’s operating time is 90 minutes and takes 120 minutes to charge.
The rated power of RoboVac 11S MAX and Roomba e5 is 40W, 50W, respectively.
Robovac 11S Max and Roomba e5 are all capable of auto-charging and allow you to have easier time cleaning.
Both can schedule activities or set up optical virtual walls
RoboVac 11S MAX you can’t connect to the smartphone app, you can use the handheld remote to control it.
If you prefer a remote control, the user manual will show how to operate it. This user manual is included in a package with all Eufy machines.
Meanwhile, with iRobot Roomba E5 you do not have a manual remote control but can integrate with Alexa and Google Home enabled devices, you can control the robot with your voice.
Many users are upset that they cannot get real-time monitoring or create specific areas for cleaning. This is because Real-Time Tracking, Digital Blocked Areas, Zone Cleaning functions are not available in these vacuums.
Besides, the lack of other special features such as Selected Room Cleaning, Map/Path Planning, High Precision Map, and object recognition may be their biggest downside.
Yet, don’t get disappointed! With Manual Movement Control, you can keep close control when using either the Eufy RoboVac 11S MAX
The RoboVac 11S MAX has sensors that can recognize carpet flooring. Once the vacuum is on the carpet, its suction is boosted to the max level automatically providing deeper cleaning.
By intelligently reducing and boosting suction force, this feature helps optimize the battery life and maintain the robot’s longevity. RoboVac 11S MAX comes with a series of sensors that allow them to run independently without the need for human intervention.
Cliff sensors prevent these vacuums from falling from stairs. Meanwhile, other sensors enable them to function at incredible speeds without colliding with objects or walls.
Quick Rundown Of Eufy RoboVac 11S MAX
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to boast our strongest ever suction power (2000Pa Max) while maintaining quiet operation and a super-slim design (2.85”).
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than a microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean. Unibody filter makes for easier cleaning and less maintenance.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S MAX, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of unibody filter, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba E5
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE AND POWERFUL PICK-UP - Pulls in stubborn dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 5X the Power-Lifting Suction.* Control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant.
- IDEAL FOR HOMES WITH PETS - Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don't get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors. High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog dander allergens.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant and Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allow Roomba to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- SENSES AND ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, and cleans them more thoroughly.