Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Eufy Robovac 11 and the iRobot Roomba 980.
While the dimensions of the Irobot Roomba are 21.2 x 17.0 x 5.8 inches, the Eufy Robovac 11 looks thinner, at only 12.99 x 12.83 x 3.07 inches. Compactness gives Robovac the ability to move to every corner of your home. As a result, the low undercarriage at the sofa or table will no longer be a concern in every cleaning.
Eufy Robovac 11 possesses a much smaller size than iRobot Roomba 980. Therefore, the weight of the two types of robots also has a significant difference.
Roomba has an overall weight of 11.48 pounds, while the Robovac series robot is much lighter at 6.66 pounds. This superiority brings many benefits, one of which is the ability to save battery power and help the robot move more quickly.
Both devices are battery-operated. However, a difference between them is that Roomba 980 can work continuously for 120 minutes to continue charging and only needs 180 minutes for each charge. Meanwhile, the Robovac runtime is a bit less (100 minutes), but it takes up to 300 minutes per charge.
These robots will return to the dock to charge when the battery is depleted. It is also always ready for duty. But Robot 980 still dominates when it can resume unfinished work after being fully charged, while Eufy Robovac does not have this function.
In contrast, Eufy’s BostIQ cleaning technology is also of great help to users. Thanks to the automatic increase in suction power, cleaning becomes more accessible. The dust stuck to the floor, and the carpet will be completely removed. Also, the protective tempered glass outside gives this intelligent robot a much better look.
The noise of the two devices is moderate. The active noise of Robovac 11 is 64 dB, which is smaller than that of the Irobot Roomba with 980 (70bd). This level cannot affect your daily activities to have peace of mind when choosing and buying any.
Also, the trash cans of both lines are designed with a capacity of 600ml. It is large enough for the robot to work continuously without dropping it in the middle.
Fortunately, house cleaning is applying the most modern cleaning technology. With the Romba series, you can keep track of your daily routines and view photos of your room directly after moving through the app on your phone.
Furthermore, the virtual wall is also a great point of the Irobot Roomba series because this technology will help avoid specific locations. While the Robovac series does not have virtual wall support yet, it can crash when going to wet places like toilets or falling downstairs.
The feature of automatically detecting dusty locations is also integrated into this tiny robot. It will help you to come up with suggestions on the most convenient work schedule for each day. In contrast, Eufy Robovac 11 lacks these features.
For each product, the manufacturer also has its own special offers when buying the device:
When buying Eufy Robovac 11: 2 AAA batteries, controller, charger, replacement brush, and robot cleaning service.
When buying version 980 of Roomba: battery, charger, and virtual wall.
It can be said that the iRobot Roomba 980 is still a product with various features and more remarkable.
Quick Rundown Of Eufy Robovac 11
- Cleans For You: Clean your house with the click of a button. Versatile cleaning modes and the low-profile design facilitates cleaning under tables and chairs along with every nook and cranny.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers strong suction power for up to 1.5 hours.
- 3-Point Cleaning System: Side brushes, a rolling brush and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Recharges automatically.
- What You Get: eufy RoboVac 11, remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, High-Performance filter, 4 side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 980
- Power Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air power for improved pick up performance; Automatically increases cleaning performance on carpets with Power Boost (Compared to Roomba 600 Series and AeroVac System)
- Patented iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology allows the robot to map its surroundings to clean an entire level of your home, around objects, and under furniture
- Ideal for homes with pets; Premium 3 stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don't
- Dual Multi Surface Rubber Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors
- High Efficiency Filter traps 99 percent of cat and dog allergens
We can also see that the 980 version of the Irobot has more advantages through the specific comparison above between the Eufy Robovac 11 vs Irobot Roomba 980. We have to give a vote for the Eufy Robovac 11 model. If your house is small and has many low-lying or carpeted interiors, the unit from Eufy Robovac might be the right choice.
On the other hand, if you prefer to have a house cleaner that integrates more features, you should choose the Irobot Roomba 980.