Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Eufy Robovac 11 and the iRobot Roomba 960.
Both machines attract customers’ attention with their modern and compact designs.
Compared to the iRobot Roomba brand, the Eufy vacuum brings a better experience with a smaller size (12.99 x 12.83 x 3.07 inches of dimensions). Meanwhile, Roomba 690 are larger with the size of 13x13x3,6 inches,
The Eufy robot comes up with a lighter weight (6.6 pounds) than Roomba 690 (7.8 pounds). The above differences make Robovac more portable than its vacuum opponent.
In this part, we are going to inform you of Robovac 11 and Roomba 690 working features. Let’s check one by one!
Both vacuum robots use high-capacity lithium-ion batteries. The Robovac cleaner can work continuously for up to 90 minutes, while the Roomba 690 has a shorter operating time (60 minutes) before recharging at the charging deck. Consequently, it takes the Robovac 11 six hours to get fully charged, three times longer than Roomba 690.
Although these two vacuum brands differ in size and weight, they have the same dust bin capacity of 600ml that helps clean maximal 120m2.
Furthermore, many specialists appreciate these cleaners for their multiple cleaning modes and an auto-clean timetable. You can spend time relaxing without any worries as their dual multi-surface brush picks up a wide range of dust, from tiny particles to large debris.
In terms of noise, we lean forwards Robovac 11 as it can work on tile, low-pile carpet, laminate, and hardwood floors without whisper-quiet sound (at 60dB). On the contrary, Roomba 690 is a bit noisier with 69dB.
Although both robotic brands do the same function, they are still different from each other. Details as below:
Control system: Roomba 690 works under wi-fi connectivity and can be controlled by voice commands. On the other hand, Robovac 11 works under remote control and tidies up the area by mapping features in auto mode.
Brushing system: While Robovac 11 comes up with a simple brushing system consisting of one rolling brush and two-side brushes, Roomba 690 looks more modern with dual multi-surface brushes that help the robot reach up to every corner of your house to clean.
Eufy Robovac 11 full set includes a robot vacuum, a remote control, charging base, four side brushes, cleaning tool, power adapter, extra HEPA-style filter, welcome guide, and a warranty card.
Roomba 690 full set contains a robot vacuum, a home base charging station, an extra filter, a virtual wall, a line cord, and a documentation set.
Quick Rundown Of Eufy Robovac 11
- Cleans For You: Clean your house with the click of a button. Versatile cleaning modes and the low-profile design facilitates cleaning under tables and chairs along with every nook and cranny.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers strong suction power for up to 1.5 hours.
- 3-Point Cleaning System: Side brushes, a rolling brush and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Recharges automatically.
- What You Get: eufy RoboVac 11, remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, High-Performance filter, 4 side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 960
- Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; Includes 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3 stage cleaning system and dual multi surface brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented dirt detect sensors alert roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot home app; Compatible with amazon Alexa and the google assistant. Mobile device compatible software version: iphone: ios 11 or higher, android: OS 5.0 or higher
Everything has its pros and cons, Eufy Robovac 11 vs iRobot Roomba 690 are no exception. However, we are more inclined to Robovac one as it is double cheaper than the Roomba vacuum. Also, this item satisfies families that have babies, as it is pretty quiet while working. However, the decision is yours, and have a great time shopping!