Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Eufy Robovac 11 and the Eufy RoboVac 30.
But before checking out explanations regarding their portability, cleaning mode, battery and features, here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 robot vacuums:
In terms of portability, the Eufy Robovac 30C wins this close match. With the 12.79″ x 12.79″ x 2.85″ dimensions, it provides a significantly more modest power generation experience compared to the Eufy Robovac 11, which measures 12.99″ x 12.83″ x 3.07″.
The Eufy 30C weighs only 5.9 pounds, slightly less than the Eufy 11, at 6.66 pounds.
Both have a barrier-cross height of 16mm and a dust container capacity of 600 ml. Eufy 30C and Eufy 11 are designed to make cleaning easier for users up to 120m2 of cleaning area.
These two Eufy products are furnished with excellent Hepa Filters, which helps get rid of 99% of dust easily and quickly. Yet, it is impossible to remove the filter to wash it.
However, the Eufy 30C surpasses its competitor with a stronger suction power of 1500Pa while maintaining the optimal quiet operation at 55dba. Meanwhile, the numbers of Eufy 11 are only 1000Pa and 64dba, respectively.
In terms of cleaning modes, both devices lack Automatic Dirt Disposal, Wet Mopping, Vibrating Mopping Pad.
The 30C robot has a 2600mAh battery capacity, which is 600mAh larger than its opponent. Yet, as it generates more power (40W) while running, the battery time is basically the same, at approximately 100 minutes at low volume for each 300-minute charge.
When working at the highest suction level, the running time reduces to 45 minutes; however, that is enough to exceed all expectations.
All basic control functions, such as scheduling, WiFi/Smartphone App, or portable Remote Control, are included in each vacuum. It is super versatile since customers can easily control, monitor their statuses, and set the day and time for the vacuum to clean the room using the scheduling feature.
If you prefer a remote control, the user manual will show how to operate it. This user manual is included in a package with all Eufy machines.
Besides, the 30C machine is even more up to date with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistants, and modern optical virtual W. It is a pity that neither the 30C nor 11 models come with voice prompts, but that also makes us feel hopeful for future Eufy products.
Many users are upset that they cannot get real-time monitoring or create specific areas for cleaning. This is because Real-Time Tracking, Digital Blocked Areas, Zone Cleaning functions are not available in these vacuums.
Besides, the lack of other special features such as Selected Room Cleaning, Map/Path Planning, High Precision Map, and object recognition may be their biggest downside.
Yet, don’t get disappointed! With Manual Movement Control, you can keep close control when using either the 11 or the 30C.
These two robots can run on minimal power till it comes across a carpet, at which point this should automatically switch to maximum power for comprehensive and deeper cleaning.
By intelligently reducing and boosting suction force, this feature helps optimize the battery life and maintain the robot’s longevity. Both of them come with a series of sensors that allow them to run independently without the need for human intervention.
Cliff sensors prevent these vacuums from falling from stairs. Meanwhile, other sensors enable them to function at incredible speeds without colliding with objects or walls.
Quick Rundown Of Eufy Robovac 11
- Cleans For You: Clean your house with the click of a button. Versatile cleaning modes and the low-profile design facilitates cleaning under tables and chairs along with every nook and cranny.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers strong suction power for up to 1.5 hours.
- 3-Point Cleaning System: Side brushes, a rolling brush and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Recharges automatically.
- What You Get: eufy RoboVac 11, remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, High-Performance filter, 4 side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Quick Rundown Of Eufy RoboVac 30C
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the slim 2.85” body with an upgraded 1500Pa only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: RoboVac automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed for deep cleaning.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes on hardwood floors with a consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than a microwave.
- Special Features: Equipped with an anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, an infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. RoboVac also automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 30, 13 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.