Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Hayward SharkVac XL and the Hayward TigerShark.
But before checking out explanations regarding their power, portability, and features, here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 robotic pool cleaners:
Firstly, the figures of Hayward SharkVac XL (17 x 17.5 x 11 inches) are considerably bigger and heavier than Hayward TigerShark regarding dimensions (15.5 x 16.5 x 11.5 inches). This feature is one of TigerShark’s advantages, which will help you easily move or carry the machine around the pool.
Another plus point for TigerShark is its lightweight. With only 21.5 pounds, TigerShark is a lot lighter than its rival (48 pounds). Hence, it certainly saves you a lot of energy and effort in handling or cleaning TigerShark.
You do not need to worry too much about whether the cleaners are suitable for your pool surface or not because both devices can work with various pool materials such as Gunite, Plaster Vinyl, Fiberglass, and Tile.
In terms of cable, TigerShark and SharkVac XL can move freely around large residential pools up to 20×40 feet with ease, thanks to no extra hoses, hookups, or pumps required. Especially a plus point for SharkVac is that it can easily operate without any hose. What an incredible advance!
Hayward TigerShark offers a complete cleaning cycle of 3 hours for full floor, coves, waterline, and walls, while Hayward SharkVac XL scours pool floors and coves in only 2 hours. We can easily see that SharkVac XL will save you a little more time cleaning than its rival.
TigerShark robotic cleaner can scour all pool surfaces completely and quickly based on its intelligent microprocessor-based technology. Also, SharkVac provides an efficient cleaning pattern thanks to its smart steering technology.
The unique cartridge filter system of TigerShark makes emptying easy; it is convenient for you to disassemble the cleaner, get rid of the cartridge, and then rinse with a hose. Regarding SharkVac, two-fine porosity filter elements are equipped to provide a quick cleanup and simple maintenance.
Both automatic cleaning devices equipped with advanced technology offer a complete result after a while of cleaning operation. Moreover, they separately run from your pool’s filtration system and utilize less water for backwashing, which will help you save energy and lower cost. On the other hand, we could not find any information on both robots’ remote control and app connectivity.
Quick Rundown Of Hayward SharkVac XL
- EFFICIENT CLEANING PROGRAM: Uses smart steering technology that provides an efficient, complete cleaning pattern, scouring pool floors, coves, walls, and waterline all in 3 hours
- EASILY REMOVABLE TOP-ACCESS FILTER: Top-access filter allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup. 2 fine porosity filter elements - just remove and rinse with garden hose, no need to turn cleaner over to empty
- EASY TO USE: Does not require hoses or hookups, or additional pumps to operate. Runs separately from the pool’s filtration system reducing filter backwashing and water usage.
- SMART SENSORS: Out-of-water sensor protects the motor by preventing cleaners from running out of the water. Beach-entry sensor reverses direction when pool cleaner starts climbing out of the water
Quick Rundown Of Hayward TigerShark
- The Tiger Shark is able to scour pool floor, coves, walls and waterline in 3 hours
- Runs separately from the pool's filtration system reducing the frequency of filter backwash cycles
- No extra hoses, hookups or pumps required
- Unique cartridge filter system makes emptying easy, just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse with a hose
- Built with an efficient 24-volt motor designed to use less energy and lower cost
Both Hayward TigerShark and Hayward SharkVac XL have their advantages. However, we still suggest you pick Hayward SharkVac XL due to its short cleaning time cycle and the convenience of moving around without any hose. Although the machine is bulky in size, it will not take you less time to clean your pool.
On the other hand, the Hayward TigerShark is also a good automatic pool cleaner for you to choose from. Although the machine still needs to operate with the hose, TigerShark is the perfect choice for a compact and lightweight robot cleaner.
Hence, “Hayward SharkVac xl vs TigerShark”- Which will you choose? Please make sure that you pick the one that can suit your demands and needs the most. Thank you for reading this post!