Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Hayward Navigator Pro and the Hayward Navigator V-Flex.
But before checking out explanations regarding their power, portability, and features, here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 Suction Pool Cleaner:
In terms of dimensions, the Hayward Navigator V-flex measures 11.81 x 11.81 x 7.87 inches. Meanwhile, the Hayward Navigator Pro is 40.4 x 13.6 x 11.9 inches in size. As you can see, the Hayward Navigator Pro is much larger than the Hayward Navigator V-flex.
Despite the smaller size, the Hayward Navigator V-flex is much heavier than its counterpart. Specifically, the Navigator V-flex weighs 20 pounds, while the Navigator Pro weighs 17.71 pounds.
These suction cleaners make use of the available water flow provided by your pool’s filtration system to efficiently remove debris and dirt.
The Hayward Navigator Pro is pre-programmed to wash in a strategic manner, using an alternate series of right-to-left motions that are optimized for a simple activity that covers every corner of your pool.
In reality, thanks to the SmartDrive steering system, the unit can clean a big pool in less than 4 hours.
Regarding Hayward Navigator V-Flex, the manufacturer has equipped the machine with proprietary V-Flex variable vane turbine technology, which allows it to vacuum up greater dirt and debris more efficiently than any other cleaner on the market, ensuring clog-free washing.
Both the Hayward Navigator Pro vs Vflex are easy to link and set up, and it takes less than 10 minutes from unboxing to be ready to clean.
When it comes to grit and sediment on the bottom of your tank, a special turbine configuration paired with the already quiet action of Hayward’s suction-side Navigator Pro makes it utterly silent yet effective.
About the Hayward V-flex, the manufacturer introduces it without noisy components or pulsating hoses.
Hayward Navigator Pro has vacuum wings and skirts, which have been improved to ensure effective debris pickup and continuous suction strength.
The Hayward Navigator V-flex has self-adjusting variable vanes, which allow for efficient handling of larger particles, resulting in nearly clog-free cleaning.
The Navigator Pro connects to the pool’s current suction machine and operates on its own, allowing you to sit in your favorite bar stool while the pool is cleaned.
- SUPERIOR DEBRIS PICKUP: Designed for gunite surfaces, the unique wing design, wide vacuum inlet and constant suction power, make this cleaner more efficient on cleaning dirt and debris
- PROGRAMMED CLEANING: Exclusive SmartDrive preprogrammed steering pattern offering intelligent, complete pool coverage, covering pool floor, walls and coves while eliminating hose tangles
- SILENT OPERATION: Its advanced suction design cleans efficiently and quietly. And with no pulsating hoses or noisy parts, you're left with a more peaceful pool environment
- EASY MAINTENANCE: No more messy debris bags to empty, Navigator Pro is simple to use and requires minimal regular maintenance
- EASY INSTALLATION: Connects in less than 10 minutes to the skimmer or suction port with no tools required. And since its powered by your existing filtration system, it doesn't require a booster pump
With our experiences, we believe that Hayward Navigator Pro is a good choice for you because of its features, impressive design, and affordable price. Expectedly, you have already got enough information to make your own choice between Hayward Navigator Pro vs V-flex. We wish you can now create more free time and enjoy your life with new equipment – Hayward Navigator to clean your pool.