Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Dolphin Quantum and the Dolphin Triton PS.
The sporty design of Dolphin Quantum and Dolphin Triton PS is eye-catching.
More specifically, Dolphin Quantum offers a compact design with only 28.1 pounds and a dimension of 22.1 x 17.8 x 13.3 inches. The Dolphin Triton PS is even smaller and lighter, as it weighs 16.5 pounds and measures 16.38 x 16.77 x 8.97 inches. Hence, you can carry and move the Dolphin Triton PS more easily.
Both Dolphin Quantum and Dolphin Triton PS are engineered with a 60 ft tangle-free cable, ideal for cleaning up a pool up to 50 ft.
The Dolphin Triton PS, on the other hand, uses two rubber tracks, while Dolphin Quantum employs continuous track wheels to increase its grip on the wall.
These two units work well on any surface like gunite, plaster, vinyl, fiberglass.
In detail, the vortex jet-driven literal movement along with continuous track wheels make Dolphin Quantum powerful enough to grip on the walls. The suction rate of Quantum is also very impressive at 4000 GPH, which is comparable with the latest models. It can also do a deep cleaning on the tile and waterline well.
Moreover, Dolphin Triton PS’s scrubbing power is also as high-quality as the Dolphin Quantum. The PowerStream technology applied to Dolphin Triton PS enhances its maneuverability and climbing capacity. With the invented technologies aforementioned, it is no doubt that both models are impeccable to clean every vertical pool surface. Also, both models take 2 hours to clean up a pool to 50ft which is quite quick.
Another outstanding feature of Dolphin Quantum is its two hyper-speed brushes. Specifically, the machine can easily wipe off the most stubborn dirt or bacteria, algae, and biofilm, staying a long time on the wall. Although Dolphin Trion PS isn’t equipped with the latest brushes as Quantum, it still can remove the toughest contaminants due to the one front high-speed scrubber and a standard back scrubber.
The oversized debris cartridge up to 400 square of Dolphin Quantum and the single extra-large of Dolphin Quantum is big enough to hold much residential debris from big to small debris. However, two models are slightly struggling with ultra-fine debris.
In terms of charging, you do not have to charge both robots, as both Dolphin Quantum and Trion PS can operate easily by plugging the power cable into the socket and pressing the power button. Hence, you are carefree with the charging issue with the two products.
Unfortunately, both models lack remote control and smartphone connection as other modern pool cleaners. But we consider that both machines’ advantages can overbeat this downside.
Dolphin Quantum and Dolphin Triton PS have three timer settings: every day, every other day, and every third day. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about cleaning the pool during busy times.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin Quantum
- Cleaning made convenient. Easy-to-use, light weight in-ground robotic pool cleaner with a weekly scheduler so you can set your Dolphin to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- Cleans with ease. Anti-tangling swivel technology allows the Quantum to move freely around large residential pools up to 50 feet for an uninterrupted hassle-free clean.
- Hugs and scrubs your pool’s walls. PowerStream mobility provides a constant grip on vertical surfaces for intense wall and waterline scrubbing, removing tough, stuck-on-dirt for an exceptionally clean swimming pool.
- Fine and ultra-fine filters for superior filtration. Extra-large top loading filter basket traps leaves, dirt and even small debris you can’t see, leaving your pool sparkling clean in a quick 2 hours
- Save Energy with Every Pool Cleaning. 8X more energy efficient than pressure and suction cleaners! No hoses or booster pump required. Backed by a 2 year quality assurance.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin Triton PS
- Hand off your pool cleaning duties for good! With the Triton PS, your pool will be left clean and ready for splashing fun in just 2 hours. Ideal for pools up to 50 feet, sit back and relax while Dolphin does all the hard work for you.
- Built to deliver a deep clean. The Triton PS is powerfully nimble on vertical surfaces for intense wall and waterline scrubbing. With superior filtering capabilities, dirt and debris can't hide from this underwater cleaning machine.
- Sustainably designed and energy efficient. Unlike suction and pressure cleaners, Dolphins are independent cleaning machines that do not rely on your pool pump or filter to get the job done. Extend the life of your pool’s system and save energy with every pool cleaning.
- Say, “hello” to your newfound free time. Schedule the Triton PS to automatically clean your swimming pool each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. Pool cleaning has never been easier
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
This concise comparison between Dolphin Quantum Vs Triton PS shows that both models deliver good performance. It is no doubt that they won’t make you upset about their excellent cleaning capacity, especially the climbing wall capacity.
However, through analyzing their quick rundown, Dolphin Quantum will be a better option because the Dolphin Triton PS showed its less efficient capacity in navigation, requiring longer cleaning time.
- dolphin premier vs quantum
- dolphin quantum vs sigma
- dolphin nautilus cc plus vs quantum
- dolphin nautilus cc vs triton ps
- dolphin nautilus cc plus vs triton ps
- dolphin triton ps vs plus
- dolphin proteus dx4 vs triton ps