Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Dolphin Premier and the Dolphin Quantum.
The Dolphin Quantum stretches about 22.2 x 17.8 x 13 inches in terms of size, while the Premier is bigger with 23.5 x 19.5 x 14 inches. It is clear that the Premier is bulkier than the Quantum on all aspects: length, height, and width.
What about the weight difference? The Quantum is 27.5 pounds, while the Premier weighs 37.2 pounds. The Premier is far heavier than its competitor.
In short, the Dolphin Premier is relatively larger and weightier than the Dolphin Quantum pool cleaner.
Efficiency is the top important factor that you should consider when buying a pool cleaning device. The Quantum and the Premier models share some slight similarities but lots of differences.
Regarding the similarities, the Quantum and Premier share the same features: having two motors and work well on gunite, plaster, vinyl, and fiberglass pools. These Dolphin products are also famous for their low motor noise. However, what about its differences?
First, Quantum’s filtration system is made with an oversized debris cartridge, making it eligible to suck the fine and ultra-fine dust. The machine contains a 4000 GPH suction rating.
On the other hand, the manufacturer equips Dolphin Premier with the multi-media and oversized leaf bag, allowing it to filter almost any ultra-fine waste as much as possible. This device is more powerful than its competitor, with a 4500 GPH suction rating.
Besides, the Quantum’s cable takes up to 50 ft, while the Premier is longer with 60 ft, which means the work capacity is much farther.
Finally, the Premium is available with four media types that automatically classify the waste and store it properly, providing less blocking while cleaning. On the other hand, the Quantum only has one 400 square inches debris bag.
However, the Quantum can clean up the pool completely after 2 hours, but the Premier takes up to 3 hours to fulfill the job.
The Dolphin Premier and Quantum are both from Maytronics US company, which was on the top 30 Robotic Pool Cleaners voted by the general customer’s reviews.
Users can pre-set the weekly cleaning schedule on the control board, and the pool cleaners will automatically start their jobs. All your job is to set the mode beforehand, relax, and wait for the machines to do their job.
For those who buy the Dolphin Premier, there is a remote control that allows them to monitor and preschedule the device from far away.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin Premier
- Drop and go. Easy to use, single button plug and play in-ground robotic pool cleaner ideal for pools up to 50 feet; backed by a 3 year quality assurance.
- CleverClean delivers a smart and efficient clean using advanced algorithms for complete pool coverage. Anti-tangle patented swivel cable allows your Dolphin to move around your pool with ease.
- Powerful, dual scrubbing brushes forcefully attack tough dirt and debris leaving your swimming pool floor, walls and waterline exceptionally clean in 3 hours.
- Multiple filter options for an optimal clean pool. The Premier comes standard with three filter options: bottom-load fine cartridge filters, ultra-fine cartridge filters, and an oversized fine filter bag.
- Cleaning made convenient. Set the Premier’s weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. The full filter indicator lets you know when it’s time to clean your filter.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin Quantum
- Cleaning made convenient. Easy-to-use, light weight in-ground robotic pool cleaner with a weekly scheduler so you can set your Dolphin to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- Cleans with ease. Anti-tangling swivel technology allows the Quantum to move freely around large residential pools up to 50 feet for an uninterrupted hassle-free clean.
- Hugs and scrubs your pool’s walls. PowerStream mobility provides a constant grip on vertical surfaces for intense wall and waterline scrubbing, removing tough, stuck-on-dirt for an exceptionally clean swimming pool.
- Fine and ultra-fine filters for superior filtration. Extra-large top loading filter basket traps leaves, dirt and even small debris you can’t see, leaving your pool sparkling clean in a quick 2 hours
- Save Energy with Every Pool Cleaning. 8X more energy efficient than pressure and suction cleaners! No hoses or booster pump required. Backed by a 2 year quality assurance.
We have gone through a short comparison between two machines: Dolphin Premier vs Quantum. In short, the Premier is more efficient and versatile, while the Quantum is cheaper, more compact, and old-fashioned.
If we are about to choose a better one, the Dolphin Premier is on our A-list. However, please don’t take it seriously, but better you should list your needs to see which is more proper for you.
- dolphin premier vs nautilus cc
- dolphin premier vs nautilus cc plus
- dolphin premier vs triton ps plus
- dolphin premier vs nautilus cc supreme
- dolphin premier vs sigma
- dolphin oasis z5i vs premier
- dolphin c3 vs dolphin premier
- dolphin quantum vs sigma
- dolphin quantum vs triton ps
- dolphin premier vs polaris 9550
- dolphin premier vs hayward tiger shark
- dolphin premier vs aquabot elite