Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Dolphin Nautilus CC and the Dolphin Triton PS.
Both Dolphin Nautilus CC and Triton PS have the same dimension of 16.38 x 16.77 x 8.97 inches. However, the former is more lightweight than the latter, with 13.8 pounds and 16.5 pounds.
The Dolphin Nautilus CC will bring a better experience due to its compact design than the Dolphin Triton PS.
Dolphin Triton PS Is Ideal For Small Swimming Pool
The two robots of Maytronics can clean your pool very quickly. After only two hours, your swimming pool is ready. Dolphin Nautilus CC is ideal for small swimming pools, above or in-ground pools with 33 feet. Meanwhile, Dolphin Triton PS can work efficiently in a larger pool, up to 50 feet.
Dolphin Nautilus CC and Triton can accomplish demanding tasks for you, as they both use a powerful suction of 4000Pa and do not rely on any pool pump or filter to deep clean. Two machines can clean all types of floor surfaces and walls. The only task which you need to scrub by hand with Nautilus CC is the waterline. For Triton PS, users can also handle all.
How about the cable? Both two robots need it to run. Nautilus CC has a 50 ft cable length, 10 ft shorter than the Triton PS’s.
In terms of brushes, the Tripton PS is more advanced than its neighbor. It has a high-speed front scrubber and standard back scrubber, while the Nautilus only has a front brush which helps it easily remove the stuff from the pool.
Most of the Dolphin models use CleverClean models to navigate the way underwater. Cleverclean applies sensors that develop a digital layout to create the most efficient cleaning path. According to that, the robots can touch more of the pool’s surface when they are cleaning.
One disadvantage of the two robots is connecting with smartphone apps via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi; you can not schedule cleaning plans and control them remotely. However, Maytronics offers three settings: Every day, every other day, or every 3rd day so that you can schedule your plan once or more to save time.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin Nautilus CC
- Sit back and relax while the Dolphin Nautilus CC robotic vacuum cleans the pool for you. Ideal for small swimming pools, above or in-ground up to 33 feet. This easy to use, compact cleaner will have your pool ready for splashing fun in just 2 hours
- Efficiency is key when it comes to pool cleaning. Unlike suction and pressure cleaners, Dolphins are 8 times more energy efficient and do not rely on your pool pump or filter to get the job done. Ditch the pumps and hose and save energy with every pool cleaning
- Dolphin does all the hard work for you. Agile and efficient, the Nautilus CC was designed to clean your pool, effortlessly. With superior scrubbing and filtering capabilities, you can relax knowing your pool’s floor and walls are left exceptionally clean
- Clean your pool with the touch of a button. Schedule the Nautilus CC to automatically clean your swimming pool each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin Triton PS
- Hand off your pool cleaning duties for good! With the Triton PS, your pool will be left clean and ready for splashing fun in just 2 hours. Ideal for pools up to 50 feet, sit back and relax while Dolphin does all the hard work for you.
- Built to deliver a deep clean. The Triton PS is powerfully nimble on vertical surfaces for intense wall and waterline scrubbing. With superior filtering capabilities, dirt and debris can't hide from this underwater cleaning machine.
- Sustainably designed and energy efficient. Unlike suction and pressure cleaners, Dolphins are independent cleaning machines that do not rely on your pool pump or filter to get the job done. Extend the life of your pool’s system and save energy with every pool cleaning.
- Say, “hello” to your newfound free time. Schedule the Triton PS to automatically clean your swimming pool each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. Pool cleaning has never been easier
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
After comparing the two robots, we prefer the Dolphin triton PS as it’s more convenient, able to work in larger areas, and has the function of cleaning the waterline.
However, if your pool is not too large and wants to save some money, Dolphin Nautilus CC is also the right choice.
We hope you can gain more knowledge and make the right decisions after reading this post of “Dolphin Nautilus CC vs Triton PS”!
- Dolphin Nautilus CC Vs Plus
- Dolphin Nautilus CC Vs Dolphin proteus dx3
- Dolphin Nautilus CC Vs Dolphin advantage
- Dolphin Nautilus CC Vs escape
- Dolphin Premier Vs Nautilus CC
- Dolphin E10 Vs Nautilus CC
- Aquabot X4 Vs Dolphin Nautilus CC
- Dolphin Nautilus CC plus vs Triton PS
- Dolphin Proteus dx4 vs Triton PS
- Dolphin Quantum Vs Triton PS
- Dolphin Triton PS Vs Plus