Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus and the Polaris F9550.
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus has an eye-catching design with a dimension of 16 x 10 x 16 inches. Its lightweight of 19 pounds makes it easier for users to move or carry it using the handle.
Meanwhile, Polaris 9550 has a compact design with a weight of 43.6 pounds, and its size is 22 x 22 x 22 inches. Although Polaris 9550 is heavier than Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus, it is still easy for the users to take and transport due to its excellent four-wheel-drive movement system and caddy!
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus has the design of a track-driven Robotic Pool. The track keeps Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus sitting lower than the wheel robotic pool cleaner like Polaris 9550. The track also keeps its spinning brush rolls more contact with the floor and removing stubborn dirt easier.
The product’s track can lift the unit steep 90° inclines without the risk of tumbling backward. On the other hand, Polaris 9550 can only climb sloped walls up to 60° inclines.
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus is also equipped with a 60 ft power cord and a swivel feature to prevent the cable from tangling.
The 4-wheel drive technology with a solid-blade scrubbing brush offer makes Polaris 9550 high capable of scrubbing stubborn dirt and even tile lines. However, Polaris 9550’s cleaning steps or ledge is not as good as that of the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus.
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus aims to clean almost all swimming pools made from plaster, concrete, painted vinyl.
Its suction power is 4500 GPHDo or 75 gallons per minute. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus can clean the wall, floor, and waterline of a 50 ft pool thoroughly in 2 hours with this suction rate.
The notable feature of Polaris 9550 is its capacity for cleaning all types of swimming pools, from the wall, floor to the waterline. Additionally, its floating cable of up to 70 ft is ideal for cleaning a bigger swimming pool in 60 ft length.
Polaris 9550 also delivers the same suction power as Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus, which takes around 2 hours to clean a pool.
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus includes four different types of filters and two large cartridges. The first polyester filter set can capture large debris, leaves, and algae. Subsequently, the second set can vacuum fine and ultra-fine debris.
The filtration of Polaris 9550 is more simple, as the lid and large capacity filter canister can capture small and medium debris.
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus comes with the standard dual scrubbing brushes, and this powerful scrubber cleaner can keep your pool clean for up to 3 days with a pool shock chemical.
Meanwhile, Polaris 9550 is equipped with a pleated scrubbing brush, which excels at capturing large particulates.
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus’s advanced feature is its time setting, which allows you to clean the pool daily, three days, or seven days.
With the Polaris 9550, it offers you a smart 7-day programmable timer. Furthermore, the machine allows users to fully customizable cleaning cycles.
Both these devices lack wifi connectivity, which is quite inconvenient nowadays.
Polaris 9550 takes advantage of Vortex Vacuum Technology and motion-sensing remote to define its navigation pattern & power suction. In contrast, the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus comes with Clever clean, the same as other Dolphin pool cleaners. This built-in CleverClean software can scan the pool to understand and remember the pool dimension, creating the most efficient cleaning routes.
Polaris 9550 comes with more superb features. More specifically, the light of the dirty canister indicator will automatically turn on to alert you about the full canister. Its remote control functionality also allows you to point the remote towards the spot you want Polaris 9550 to clean.
The remote control seems to be the best selling point of Polaris 9550. However, some people feedback that the remote control often has errors and doesn’t work well.
Polaris 9550 includes a built-in caddy and a wireless remote, while you must pay extra for them in the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus
- Hello, free time! Let the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus robotic vacuum cleaner take over your pool cleaning duties for good. Easy to use and ideal for in-ground swimming pools up to 50 feet, this cleaner will leave your pool sparkling clean in just 2 hours. Spend more time enjoying your pool and less time cleaning.
- The clean you need without the hassle. The Nautilus CC Plus was designed to clean your pool, effortlessly. With dual scrubbing brushes and superior filtering capabilities, you can relax knowing your pool’s floor and walls are left exceptionally clean.
- Ditch the pumps and hose. Unlike the energy hogs that are pressure and suction cleaners, Dolphins are independent cleaning machines and do not rely on any additional equipment to get the job done. Save energy with every pool cleaning.
- Clean your pool with the touch of a button. Schedule the Nautilus CC Plus to clean your swimming pool each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. Pool cleaning has never been easier!
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
Quick Rundown Of Polaris F9550
- AUTO POOL CLEANER: The 9550 Sport 4WD provides best-in-class performance and 5 cleaning modes.
- IN GROUND: Compatible with in ground swimming pools up to 60 ft.
- POLARIS: For more than 40 years, Polaris has been known worldwide for its quality and best-in-class automatic pool cleaners.
- PREMIUM CLEANING PERFORMANCE: The 4WD robotic pool cleaner featuring motion-sensing handheld remote, Easy Lift System, dirty canister indicator, and Vortex Vacuum technology for best-in-class cleaning performance.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Comes equipped with a 70ft cable w/ tangle-reducing swivel, an extra-large 5L debris canister, and a handheld remote control. Premium caddy included.
Through comprehensive comparative analysis of “Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Vs Polaris 9550”, it is easy to realize that Polaris 9550 applies more advanced technology. However, overall performance shows that Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus does a better job due to its perfect vacuums and ultra-Fine debris. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus also works better if you use some chemicals to make the pool impeccably clean.