Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Dolphin E10 and the Dolphin Nautilus CC.
The Dolphin E10 has 18 inches in length, 22 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It’s bulkier than the Nautilus CC of 16.38 inches in length, 16.77 inches in width, and 8.97 inches in height.
Dolphin Nautilus CC will be a better mobile pool cleaner than the other.
Unlike the bulky Dolphin E10 that weighs 22.7 pounds, Dolphin Nautilus CC only weighs 14 pounds. Despite that, Dolphin E10 surprisingly goes with the 10 feet shorter cable than the 50 feet cable of Dolphin Nautilus CC.
Despite some differences in portability, they are surprisingly similar with the same 4000 GPH in suction rate.
As mentioned in “Dolphin E10 Vs Nautilus CC” portability comparison, Dolphin Nautilus CC is a more mobile pool cleaner than Dolphin E10.
Unsurprisingly, Dolphin Nautilus CC will be the winner due to its cleaning capacity for floor and wall cleaning in above and inground swimming pools.
One of Dolphin E10’s best features is its solitary dynamic brush roll, as it is instrumental in cleaning oil and scum at the bottom of the pool.
Dolphin Nautilus CC adequately does an excellent job in cleaning grout lines, dirt, and debris with dual scrubbing brushes.
Although the Dolphin E10 has a larger size, it takes only 1.5 hours to get your pool ready for swimming. On the other hand, Dolphin Nautilus CC takes 2 hours to finish the cleaning task.
Dolphin E10 and Dolphin Nautilus CC all have large capacity filters. There is no difficulty in accessing the filter baskets as well as releasing the water out.
Another similarity between them is their low noise level while operating. Thus, the two machines can function day and night without disturbing you with their noise.
With a weekly timer button in Dolphin Nautilus CC, you can schedule a cleaning timetable with three different cycles.
However, a customizable scheduler is not available for Dolphin E10.
If you are looking for convenience, the lack of remote control in Dolphin E10 and Dolphin Nautilus CC will make you dissatisfied.
Both Dolphin E10 and Dolphin Nautilus CC are not capable of connecting to another device.
Dolphin E10 and Dolphin Nautilus CC come along with a power supply unit, a fine filter basket, a user manual, a quick start guide, and a registration card.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin E10
- The easy way to a clean pool. The Dolphin E10 robotic pool vacuum cleaner was designed specifically for above-ground swimming pools, making it the perfect solution for pools up to 30 feet. Backed by a 2-year quality assurance, get a worry free clean.
- Take back your free time. The Dolphin E10 will have your pool cleaned in a quick 1.5 hours. Just imagine how much you can get done with one less chore on your to-do list.
- Dolphin does all the hard work for you. The E10 was designed to clean your pool, effortlessly. With superior filtering and floor scrubbing capabilities, you can relax knowing your pool will be sparkling clean and free of debris.
- Save energy with every pool cleaning. The E10 does not require any additional pumps or hoses to get the job done. Dolphins are super energy efficient with an average operating cost of 5 cents per hour.
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin Nautilus CC
- Sit back and relax while the Dolphin Nautilus CC robotic vacuum cleans the pool for you. Ideal for small swimming pools, above or in-ground up to 33 feet. This easy to use, compact cleaner will have your pool ready for splashing fun in just 2 hours
- Efficiency is key when it comes to pool cleaning. Unlike suction and pressure cleaners, Dolphins are 8 times more energy efficient and do not rely on your pool pump or filter to get the job done. Ditch the pumps and hose and save energy with every pool cleaning
- Dolphin does all the hard work for you. Agile and efficient, the Nautilus CC was designed to clean your pool, effortlessly. With superior scrubbing and filtering capabilities, you can relax knowing your pool’s floor and walls are left exceptionally clean
- Clean your pool with the touch of a button. Schedule the Nautilus CC to automatically clean your swimming pool each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends
To sum up this Dolphin E10 Vs Nautilus CC comparison, Dolphin Nautilus CC is a more practical choice than Dolphin E10. Dolphin Nautilus CC is a more mobile and multifunctional pool cleaner than bulky and simple Dolphin E10.
Dolphin Nautilus CC is the right choice for convenience since they handle all basic pool cleaning techniques well. However, Dolphin E10 is particularly excellent in-floor cleaning in above-ground swimming pools. Therefore, it is up to you to decide which one of them is a suitable choice for your pool type.
- Dolphin nautilus cc vs plus
- Dolphin nautilus cc vs dolphin proteus dx3
- Dolphin nautilus cc vs dolphin advantage
- Dolphin nautilus cc vs escape
- Dolphin nautilus cc vs triton ps
- Dolphin premier vs nautilus cc
- Aquabot x4 vs dolphin nautilus cc
- Dolphin e10 vs s50
- Dolphin escape vs e10