Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Dolphin C3 and the Dolphin Premier.
At the first look, Dolphin C3 looks dedicated in white color while the Premier is lovely in blue. However, there is a slight difference between them when it comes to dimension and weight. The Premier model brings a better experience with a smaller size 23,5 x 19,5 x 14 inches than the C3. On the other hand, the Supreme model is bulkier, with 23,6 x 20 x 19,5 inches.
The Dolphin Premier robot also comes up with a lighter weight (30,7 pounds) than the C3 (50,7 pounds). Hence, we can see clearly that the Premier model is more portable than its sibling-Dolphin C3.
The greatest feature of Dolphin Premier is its microfilter is up to 75 gallons of water per minute with a suction rate of 4500 GPH. Meanwhile, its peer-C3 followed with approximately 67 gallons per minute. You can use these automatic vacuums for inground pools which have sizes up to 50 ft. Users can relax while the machines clean the floor in 2,5 hours.
In our opinion, the Supreme robotic vacuum is much more superior to the C3 model as it has three types of filters for customers to choose from: fine cartridge filters, bottom-load, ultra-fine cartridge filters, and an oversized fine filter bag.
In contrast, the C3 model is more humble with fine and ultra-fine filtration that allows it to trap even tiny particles of 50 µ. The product’s powerful dual scrubbing brushes help tidy up the floor, walls, and waterline effectively. When it comes to the noise, you don’t have to worry as their sounds are just big enough to know that they are working mode!
Although the two products possess qualified traits of the Maytronics manufacturer, the C3 model might disappoint customers as it requires users to buy the remote separately. Besides, its optional remote will help you control this item’s weekly works. Both items work with a physical remote instead of connecting via phone application like other pool vacuum opponents.
When buying these two products, you can find different accessories in their boxes like a robotic pool cleaner, floating cable, two sets of filter cartridges, one fine, and one ultra-fine filter, a caddy in the C3 model. On the contrary, the Premier model seems to be better equipped with an optional remote control, an optional oversized debris bag, and an optional caddy.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin C3
- Hands off cleaning! Easy to use, plug and play commercial robotic pool cleaner ideal for pools up to 50 feet with a 2 year manufacturer’s assurance. Clean the pool overnight and be ready for guests in the morning!
- Quick payback on your investment. Reduce man-hours related to pool cleaning allowing more time to be spent maintaining other aspects of the facility.
- Fine (90µ) and ultra-fine (50µ) top load cartridge filters suited for all pool conditions and seasons, leaves the pool water clean and free of hair, dust, insects and other debris.
- CleverClean Technology, an advanced navigation and scanning software system, ensures your pool is cleaned using the most efficient route without letting obstacles get in the way.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin Premier
- Drop and go. Easy to use, single button plug and play in-ground robotic pool cleaner ideal for pools up to 50 feet; backed by a 3 year quality assurance.
- CleverClean delivers a smart and efficient clean using advanced algorithms for complete pool coverage. Anti-tangle patented swivel cable allows your Dolphin to move around your pool with ease.
- Powerful, dual scrubbing brushes forcefully attack tough dirt and debris leaving your swimming pool floor, walls and waterline exceptionally clean in 3 hours.
- Multiple filter options for an optimal clean pool. The Premier comes standard with three filter options: bottom-load fine cartridge filters, ultra-fine cartridge filters, and an oversized fine filter bag.
- Cleaning made convenient. Set the Premier’s weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. The full filter indicator lets you know when it’s time to clean your filter.
Via this article on “Dolphin C3 vs Dolphin Premier review”, we think either the Maytronics manufacturer’s model is a good option for an inground clever vacuum cleaner. Before purchasing, think about what you need for a smart pool vacuum!
Although both products have similar functions, their productivities are different; choose the Premier one if you want a unit with modern features, convenience, and high productivity. Meanwhile, the C3 is also a good option if you only want a simple pool vacuum.
- dolphin premier vs nautilus cc
- dolphin premier vs triton ps plus
- dolphin premier vs nautilus cc supreme
- dolphin premier vs quantum
- dolphin oasis z5i vs premier
- dolphin c3 vs sigma
- dolphin c3 vs c4
- dolphin premier vs polaris 9550
- dolphin premier vs hayward tiger shark
- dolphin premier vs aquabot elite