Will the Robomow RS612 be the best lawn mower for your house? This review will provide you with detailed information on this robot’s usability and features.
But before checking out explanations regarding their power, portability, and features, here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet of Robomow RS612:
This green-black lawnmower uses a 26V Lithium battery and works well on fields up to an acre (about 1200m2). Due to its good battery, the robot can run continuously for 60 minutes, which is quite a long time compared to other robots.
Besides, its charging time only takes about 90 minutes. The amount of electricity consumed by charging the battery in a month is only 17 kWh, not as much as other devices. The device is also equipped with a charging dock like a robot vacuum cleaner, although it doesn’t have an automatic charge feature.
The operating noise of Robomow is 66db which is also quite loud. If you mow the yard late at night, it can be an annoyance for your neighbors.
This lawnmower can tidy up your uneven and slightly steep fields due to its 35% ability to work with slopes. However, this parameter doesn’t differ from the other models such as the Husqvarna Automower 450X or Worx WR140.
The lawnmower can help you clean up your garden effectively due to its impressive cutting ability.
RS612 is 29 x 26 x 12 inches making it look very compact and does not take up too much space. However, the machine is quite bulky with a weight of 44.1 pounds.
The material of the blade is pure iron with the largest radius of 22 inches. Thus, its cutting ability is fantastic and quick in clearing the thickest of grass.
To make the Robomow function as you want, set the operating perimeter to let the machine remember the working boundary.
Besides, this also relies on a rope attached to the lawn by pins (supplied with the device); you should locate the base station and place the base 3m away. After finishing the mission, the robot can return to the correct queue for the next station. For restricted zones, you can create islands using wire loops for the robot to avoid.
This device can also work according to the lawn cleaning schedule you have pre-installed on the machine. If you schedule a lawn mowing appointment on a Tuesday, the device will signal notification to remind you. Thus, you need to reset the operating circumference, and this black-blue robot will quickly start to finish the job.
The RS612 lawnmower has an anti-theft pin to prevent others from using it. Therefore, you also feel more secure if you leave the machine running alone in the garden.
You can also control the Robomow remotely via phone or iPad due to its modern technology.
A full set of Robomow includes:
- Virtual lines, rubber feet, virtual road joints
- Charging dock
- The blade
- Instruction manual
Quick Rundown Of Robomow RS612
- SMALL YARD CUTTING PATH: Dual blade, and 22" cutting width ensures an efficient and effective cut in smaller yards up to 1/4 acre (10, 890 square feet) and inclines up to 20 degrees or 35% grade
- MOWS IN DIFFERENT ZONES: Can be easily be wired to automatically travel to different zones within your yard, returning to the base station after completion
- PERSONALIZED WEB APP: New for 2019! With Bluetooth connectivity the new My Robomow app lets you manage your mower from any place, any time
- ALEXA SMARTHOME CAPABILITIES: New for 2019! Robomow joins the Alexa smart home ecosystem, cutting your grass on voice command
- FAST & EASY SETUP: Peg wire around the perimeters of the mowing area, set your weekly mowing schedule, and relax while Robomow mows for you!
Now you have come to the end of this review on the Robomow RS612; we hope you find the above information helpful! Overall, this machine is most excellent for its flexible mobility, long-running time, and cutting capacity. See you later in our next post, have a good time!