Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Husqvarna 315 and the Husqvarna 310.
It is difficult to tell the difference between Husqvarna 310 and 315 models as both machines all come with 24,8 x 20,1 x 9,8 inches and weigh 20,3 pounds.
Compared to other automower brands, Husqvarna auto mowers look more compact and portable. Furthermore, both model 310 and model 315 possess a beautiful look and modern design. Their eye-catching look can conquer every type of customer, even the pickiest one.
Using electric power is the best feature we like the most about these cutting machines. Before plugging in, don’t forget to check if your power source is adaptable with the automower. It should be 18 Voltages and 2 Ampere hours. Both machines require 60 minutes to have a full battery.
They can work continuously for 70 minutes to cut up to 0,25 acres with model 310 and 0,4 acres with model 315. Many customers are often concerned about the cutting height of these cutting tools, but we assure you that they can cut up to 0,8-2,4 inches of grass. Significantly, the machines can incline 22 degrees by themselves to do the cutting-works on rough surfaces.
Due to its noise level of 60 dB, the sound is big enough for you to know that they are in working mode.
You might be afraid to leave the auto mowers working alone in the garden. But do not worry now, as the robots both use the responsive anti-theft alarm.
You can quickly control and manage both models via mobile apps.
Collision Avoidance System:
Weatherproof and slope handle features enable Husqvarna 310 and 315 to handle every kind of weather and collision.
Now let’s discover what is in a box set of lawnmowers! Both models contain the same equipment in their boxes: an automatic mower, a charger, a charging station, a cable, a plastic screw, a socket head cap screws, a battery, a manual, an alarm sticker.
Quick Rundown Of Husqvarna 315
Quick Rundown Of Husqvarna 310
- Smart home meets smart lawn - manage your lawn with the touch of a button and maintain a yard your neighbor's will envy; the Connect@Home app allows you to set and adjust your Automower's cutting schedule with ease (Bluetooth connectivity works up to 100 ft)
- Guided by hidden boundary wires, Automower knows how to smartly maneuver around your yard and when to return to the charging station for a battery recharge
- Quiet enough to run at night, you'll never have to worry about disturbing your neighbors again with noise or fumes
- Rain or shine, Automower can continuously mow, allowing the very fine grass clippings to act as natural fertilizer for your grass - no more bagging or raking required
- This mower tackles yards up to .25 acres, slopes up to 22 degrees and cuts grass up to 2.4 inches tall
Both automower models of Husqvarna are excellent due to various features. But we still highly recommend you the 310 models, as it is much affordable and functions quieter than its sibling model.
We hope that you find this comparison on “Husqvarna 310 vs 315” helpful. Have a good time shopping!