Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Roborock S5 Max and the Roborock S6 Pure.
The Roborock S5 Max has an elegant look in a round shape and height of 3.80 inches. This vacuum is a bit taller than the S6, with a 13.78-inch footmark and 3.78-inch size.
The S5’s weight is up to 3.5kg, whereas the S6 only weighs 3.2kg. Thus, users may find it mildly more comfortable to lift the previous S6 Pure than its younger brother.
Our two high-quality robot cleaners provide a suction power of up to 2000 Pa. Due to this high power, removing ground-in dirt from low or medium-pile carpet is a child’s play to these bots. With the use of Navigation technology, S5 Max and S6 Pure bring a deep-clean experience.
In terms of cleaning time, the Roborock S6 Pure needs to give way to the other. This device needs about 150 minutes to clean the whole apartment using “balanced” mode, while S5 Max takes only 120-minute per cleaning cycle.
They can work for up to 2,5-3 hours at the lowest setting with 5200 mAh battery life. When you choose “turbo,” “max,” or “power” mode, the machines will automatically go back and recharge if their batteries are low.
Both S6 Pure and S5 Max can function as a vacuum and a mop. The most remarkable difference between two Roborock’s automatic cleaners is their mopping capacity.
The new S5 offers a far larger water tank for mopping ( 290 mL) than the old S6 (180 mL). Which allows it to push out more water to wipe off better and clean up stubborn grimes on the floor.
A more significant water tank also means fewer refills. The S5 model can clean space of up to 2600 square feet in one go, twice as much as the S6 model does. In other words, S5 can mop a greater area than its prior vacuum.
The S6 Pure gives out a noise rating of less than 56dB, while the S5 Max generates a 62.4-dB noise level. The S6’s whisper-quiet technology makes it suitable for functioning in a bedroom or library.
Roborock’s S6 Pure comes with a 480-ml dustbin, whereas the latter one’s dustbin capacity is 460ml. They’re both equipped with a decent-sized dustbin for trapping dry debris.
Via the Roborock app, you can schedule and monitor the machine S5 to vacuum, mop, or map off no-go zones and to-clean areas, which S6 couldn’t offer. The app also comes with four settings that allow users to switch between heavy water and no water use.
Quick Rundown Of Roborock S5 Max
- Customizable Mopping: Set the right water flow, even your preferred water flow for each room in your home, to get exactly the cleaning intensity you want.
- Effective Cleaning Every Time: Precision LiDAR navigation combined with adaptive route algorithms ensure your floor is cleaned thoroughly and efficiently every single time.
- Serious Cleaning Power: Maximum suction power of 2000Pa suction easily lifts dirt from floors, and Carpet Boost ensures every carpet gets max power. 180 minutes of non-stop cleaning can cover large homes in one single clean.
- Precision Mapping: Save up to 4-levels of maps, including individual rooms, No-Go Zones, No-Mop Zones, and Invisible Walls for total control of where and when your robot cleans.
- App and Voice Control: Control every element of your robot wherever you are from the Roborock app. Start and stop cleanups and more with the power of your voice with Amazon Alexa support.
Quick Rundown Of Roborock S6 Pure
- Precision LiDAR Navigation & Z-shape Cleaning Route: Effective, detailed home-mapping and comprehensive cleaning.
- Multi-floor Mapping: Save multiple maps, along with No-go Zones for each level, all recognized automatically by the robot, total controlled by Roborock App, Siri and Alexa voice control.
- Powerful 2000Pa Suction with Automatic Carpet Boost: Strong suction easily lifts dust from floors, automatic carpet boost switches to full power on carpets for deeper cleaning.
- Convenient Selective Room Cleaning: Choose which rooms to be clean, and schedule cleaning for specific rooms to fit your needs and preferences.
- Long-Range 180ml Adjustable Water Tank: Suitable for mopping homes up to 1610sqft, adjustable for different floor types.
Both S5 Max and S6 Pure have superbly nailed specific aspects, making them become customers’ go-to high-end vacuum cleaners. In our perspective, the more recent model S5 Max will be an excellent choice due to its short cleaning cycle and easy control via an app. Meanwhile, the S6 Pure is still a good option with its unique features.
Overall, we hope our comparison of“Roborock S5 Max Vs S6 Pure” will help you choose your perfect robot vacuum cleaner. If it does, please leave a comment to let us know!