Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Roborock S4 and the Roborock S4 Max.
Both Roborock S4 and Roborock S4 Max have similar dimensions of 13.8″ in wide and 3.8″ in tall. They might fit under your furniture at 4″ for clearance.
However, due to the different machine systems, s4 Max is lighter than s4 for 2.45 pounds. Hence, if you hope your robot can easily be handy from this place to another, s4 Max will be a perfect option.
First, regarding the battery, as the S4 Max and S4 use a similar battery of Li-ion at 5200 mAh, they can work continuously for 180 minutes for the maximum.
All smart robot cleaners from Roborok, including s4 and s4 Max, can automatically come to the charger to recharge before returning to the cleaning task on the left point. As a result, you will never have to worry if this vacuum is left somewhere you do not know.
These two cleaners use SLAM as well as LIDAR for their navigation and moving in straight lines. They will start to clean the edges first and then the middle points.
The navigation also helps these machines to circumnavigate through any obstacles. Besides, the sensor from the laser works great for s4 and s4 Max to precise their location and record your dock’s location. So you do not need to wonder if they are ever lost.
Both machines have the HEPA filter in paper material that is washable. It would be best if you replaced these fillers at least every four or six-month periods based on your usage frequency.
Normally, both s4 and s4 Max can clean the normal dust in your room like daily dust in your room or hair. However, with the higher airflow function, the S4 Max might be a better choice for cleaning hard-to-deal dust such as sand.
When talking about the noise, at the highest setting, S4 at 72 decibels is noisier than S4 Max at 64.1 decibels.
The S4 Max also offers a bigger dustbin capacity at 0.46 liters than s4 (That number in the S4 is 0.42 liters).
First, S4 and S4 max both can save four levels of the map to work well in a multi-level building. The software in these vacuums might detect the map by themselves through the scanning systems. As a result, you do not need the correct selection level of a map when the cleaner is in another area.
Besides, you are free to add a no-go location and invisible walls for your maps if needed with these two machines. This is helpful to seal any areas that are not for a robot to come within your house.
The two robots go with a combo and all-rubber brush at the same density on the brush function but different.
In the box of S4 and s4 Max, you can have the vacuum, charging dock, cable, HEPA filter, and user guide and brush roll. A plus for S4 Max is that you can also have a dust bin in the package.
Quick Rundown Of Roborock S4
- It's a renewed product.The refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new.There will be no visible imperfections on the product.
- [Smart Mapping] Control exactly where you want S4 to go, and not go, from your phone.
- [Long-Lasting] Equipped with a supersized battery, S4 can run longer, giving you up to 150 minutes of non-stop cleaning
- [Extremely Quiet] S4 treads a delicate balance giving you maximum power for less noise so that you can clean with less disruption to your home life.
Quick Rundown Of Roborock S4 Max
- Precise every time, day or night: Precision Low Light Navigation-LiDAR navigation stays precise and effic in bright rooms and even in dark ones, keeping cleaning effective at all times.
- Learns Your Home: Up to four levels of your home can be mapped and automatically recognized, including room locations, as well as up to 10 No-Go Zones, 10 No-Mop Zones, and 10 Invisible Walls on every level.
- Powerful Yet Long Lasting: With powerful 2000Pa suction power and up to 180mins runtime, S4 Max can clean up to 3230sqft area, picks up finer dirt from hard floors and reaches deeper into carpets. When it identified carpet, it boosts suction power to the MAX level to provide the most powerful cleaning.
- With Roborock App, control is just in your hands: You can see exact vacuuming routes, where carpets are, set cleaning schedules, adjust suction power, vibration strength, water flow, cleaning sequencing, No-Go Zones, Invisible Walls and more in the Roborock App. Only compatible with 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi.
- Clean Floors, Clean Air: Equipped with an E11 rated air filter, S4 Max captures 95% of particles as it travels around your house. This washable filter stays usable for a long time, so you can use it again and again without worry.
That is all you need to know about Roborock s4 vs s4 Max. In general, even though both Roborock S4 and S4 Max seem to be a great smart vacuum at a low price, S4 Max is a better option since it is lighter in size, and less noisy. Hope you find the best one for your house.