Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Roborock S4 Max and the Roborock S6.
Coming from the same S class, both robots have the same design, including height( 3.8 inches), width(3,7 inches). S4 Max weighs 8.0 lbs, which is a little bit heavier than the S6.
It can be said that the two seem to be similar, except that S6 brings you more options in color. With the S6, you can choose black or white, while the S4 max comes with only black color.
Another point that makes S6 worthier is the bin capacity. S6’s bin is 16.9 oz, which is 1,4 oz more than that of S4 Max. Therefore, it can last for a longer time before you have to reset the bin.
Both robots use the Lithium-Ion battery, which is up to 5200 mah. However, S4 is more efficient in using the power. As a result, it can last for a longer time, which is up to 3 hours, while the S6 lasts only 2 hours and 30 minutes.
However, this is not a big problem because both can automatically return to the dock to recharge before continuing their work. The robots can be suitable for an area of 200 square meters.
What about the suction? Once again, both have 2000 pa suction power, which is a powerful one. They can easily pick up objects on the floor as well as clean the carpets deeply.
In addition to the good suction power, S6 is equipped with mopping modes. This is a nice to have feature, and S6 does this function pretty well.
With a few steps of preparation, you can start the mopping. It is very easy, but it needs your effort to complete. Therefore, in addition to the bin, the S6 has another small 140ml water tank.
One of the differences between the two robots is the “carpet height adjustment”. This feature is only compatible with S4 Max. In detail, the S4 can adjust its height when cleaning on different floors to maximize the cleanness.
In terms of the app and digital assistants, there are almost no differences because both of them come from the same manufacturer Xiaomi. The app will notify you when you need to clean the brushes, filters, and sensors. Besides, it can tell you when the machines have problems.
Speaking of the noise rate, with 69bd, the S4 is a little noisier than the S6 with 67db. When listening by ear, the two machines sound similar. You may not find the difference.
Quick Rundown Of Roborock S4 Max
- Precise every time, day or night: Precision Low Light Navigation-LiDAR navigation stays precise and effic in bright rooms and even in dark ones, keeping cleaning effective at all times.
- Learns Your Home: Up to four levels of your home can be mapped and automatically recognized, including room locations, as well as up to 10 No-Go Zones, 10 No-Mop Zones, and 10 Invisible Walls on every level.
- Powerful Yet Long Lasting: With powerful 2000Pa suction power and up to 180mins runtime, S4 Max can clean up to 3230sqft area, picks up finer dirt from hard floors and reaches deeper into carpets. When it identified carpet, it boosts suction power to the MAX level to provide the most powerful cleaning.
- With Roborock App, control is just in your hands: You can see exact vacuuming routes, where carpets are, set cleaning schedules, adjust suction power, vibration strength, water flow, cleaning sequencing, No-Go Zones, Invisible Walls and more in the Roborock App. Only compatible with 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi.
- Clean Floors, Clean Air: Equipped with an E11 rated air filter, S4 Max captures 95% of particles as it travels around your house. This washable filter stays usable for a long time, so you can use it again and again without worry.
Quick Rundown Of Roborock S6
- It's a renewed product.The refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new.There will be no visible imperfections on the product.
- Astonishingly efficient: Using adaptive routing with edge optimized cleaning, S6 gives you comprehensive room cleaning fast.
- Selective cleaning: Control exactly where you want S6 to go, and not go, from your phone. Including selective room scheduling, zone cleaning, and virtual no-go zones and barriers. No add-ons devices or magnetic tape required.
- Powerful clean: Intense suction, enough to lift AA batteries, cleans deep into carpets and cracks in the floor. All without sacrificing a cleaning time of up to 3-hours in Quiet mode.
- Easy mopping: Get your floors gleaming with a quick mop. Just snap on the mop unit, adjust the water flow rate to your preferences, and start a cleanup.
Roborock s4 max vs s6, which one is worth your investment? According to our assessment, if we ignore the price, S6 deserves the title “the better vacuum cleaner”.
Its time usage is lower 30 minutes, but with 2 hours 30 minutes is almost suitable for all your house. Especially, you will have the great mopping feature. Not only that, you will get a larger bin and white color for those who want a luxurious design.