Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Dolphin Premier and the Dolphin Sigma.
Premier and Sigma are in the same Dolphin line of robots, so they are designed with quite similar dimensions. While Dolphin Premier’s measurements are 23.5 x 19.5 x 14 inches, the corresponding Sigma parameters are 23 x 19.5 x 13.5 inches. Thus, in the same amount of time, the two can clean an almost equal area.
However, the 37.2 pounds of the premier product is higher than Sigma’s 35 pounds. Therefore, you may have difficulty taking Sigma robots out of the pool.
Both Premier and Sigma have dual brushes with 2 front and 2 rear brushes. Therefore, they have access to even the hardest-to-reach corners of the pool. Also, Sigma is further improved with a brush in the center to increase cleaning efficiency. With this design, you will easily remove the biofilm clinging to the pool surface before being sucked into the filter chamber.
These two devices have built-in filters to classify trash and LED warnings when the trash bin is full. While Premier operates through 4 different types of filters, Sigma’s is simpler with 2 classes. One for small debris and the other is a large cartridge filter for large trash such as leaves or twigs. Therefore, you will reduce the number of times you dump, clean, or replace Sigma’s garbage bag.
Also, the manufacturer has equipped these two devices with the anti-tangle rotating cord. When operating, the machine rotates 360 degrees in a circle. This design will prevent the robot from being retained in specific locations under the pool, such as tree clusters or lake decorations.
Dolphin Sigma and Premier are integrated with rubber grooves to help them quickly climb walls or stairs.
Another big difference between Sigma the Premier is the gyroscope. As a result, Dolphin sigma is capable of accurately locating dirty locations and needs cleaning. Also, Sigma has three motors that increase suction power and suction speed so that the swimming pool will be cleaner than Premier.
Both models work thanks to the SmartNav system. After entering the water, this system automatically scans the space and gives suggestions for the best cleaning plan. However, Sigma’s version is upgraded with the ability to operate via Bluetooth on the MyDolphin app. As a result, the phone can act as a Sigma remote while you need to direct the Premier via its buttons.
The scheduling feature of these robots is also appreciated. As they allow pre-programmed cleaning schedules daily or two to three times per week, this also saves you from getting Premier up often to act.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin Premier
- Drop and go. Easy to use, single button plug and play in-ground robotic pool cleaner ideal for pools up to 50 feet; backed by a 3 year quality assurance.
- CleverClean delivers a smart and efficient clean using advanced algorithms for complete pool coverage. Anti-tangle patented swivel cable allows your Dolphin to move around your pool with ease.
- Powerful, dual scrubbing brushes forcefully attack tough dirt and debris leaving your swimming pool floor, walls and waterline exceptionally clean in 3 hours.
- Multiple filter options for an optimal clean pool. The Premier comes standard with three filter options: bottom-load fine cartridge filters, ultra-fine cartridge filters, and an oversized fine filter bag.
- Cleaning made convenient. Set the Premier’s weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. The full filter indicator lets you know when it’s time to clean your filter.
Quick Rundown Of Dolphin Sigma
- Hassle-free clean. Easy-to-use, robotic pool cleaner equipped with an anti-tangling swivel cable, allowing Sigma to move freely around large residential pools up to 50 feet with ease. Backed by a 3 year quality assurance.
- No messy bags to clean. Massive top-loading cartridge filters captures and traps fine and ultra-fine debris for an optimal clean swimming pool. Includes both Ultra-Fine and Standard Filter Cartridges Sets.
- Powerful, dual scrubbing brushes thoroughly and efficiently attacks tough contaminants removing algae and bacteria from floor, walls and waterline for a deep clean in 2.5 hours.
- Just say when. Set Sigma’s advanced weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you – schedule each day independently or simply run daily, 2x per week, or 3x per week. Connect your Sigma to your smartphone using Wi-Fi to spot clean when needed and view pool stats right from your phone.
- Smart Navigation. Advanced navigation and scanning software ensures your pool is cleaned using the most efficient route without letting obstacles get in the way.
Above are all advantages and disadvantages of the two swimming pool cleaning equipment – Dolphin Premier vs Sigma. We can see Sigma is the next generation, so it also has many great points compared to the Premier. If you need a daily cleaning robot, you should choose Dolphin Sigma. Conversely, your cleaning requirements are not too high; you can select a Premier to save costs.
- dolphin premier vs nautilus cc
- dolphin premier vs nautilus cc plus
- dolphin premier vs triton ps plus
- dolphin premier vs nautilus cc supreme
- dolphin premier vs quantum
- dolphin oasis z5i vs premier
- dolphin c3 vs dolphin premier
- dolphin sigma vs nautilus cc supreme
- dolphin c3 vs sigma
- dolphin quantum vs sigma
- dolphin oasis z5i vs sigma
- dolphin sigma vs polaris 9550
- dolphin premier vs polaris 9550
- dolphin premier vs hayward tiger shark
- dolphin premier vs aquabot elite